Monday, August 25, 2008

I think this suits you =D very shuai right?


Evelyn here xD
I'm here to blog for the lazy girl , Karyin . She says that she's lazy to update .
Oh yeah , she did a "good" deed today * claps *
Shall not elaborate what she do , ask her yourself if you want :D
{Edited} She says that it's too short -.-
Let me see how to describe this girl here ..
She always bully people by asking me to treat her eat chocolates ! { Evil right?}
She likes to self praise herself shuai xD
Okay lar, but overall still quite a "nice" friend .
Can still share your secrets with her =x
Oh yeah , she likes to play hide & seek with Mr Puah too .
I think thats all .
Hahaha , Karyin now you owe me one ! :D
Seeyas :D
P/s : Please do not remove the cute little pig . Haha {:


Karyin Next week keep yourself free & accompany me go watch the netball match ! :D